All rates are quoted in US Dollars
Seminyak Villa categorizes into three separate seasons – Low, High and Peak.
While some villas utilize the three season structure for pricing, most villas have a High Season price that encompasses both the Peak and High season and then a Low Season price.
The seasons are defined as follows:
Low Season : January 9th to June 30th (excluding Easter), September 16th to December 19th
High Season : July 1st to July 31st, September 1st to 15th, Easter week and Chinese New Year
Peak Season : August 1st to August 31st, December 20th to January 8th (Xmas & New Year period)
3. Payment & Cancellation
All payments must be made in US Dollars. Payment options are:
• Telex Transfer – All charges incurred for Telex Transfer transactions will be borne by the hirer.
• Credit Card – All payments made by credit card (Amex, Visa and Master Card ) will be subject to a 3.5% additional charge.
Deposits will be refunded in full less 10% of the total rental fee with a maximum of 500 USD, if the reservation is cancelled 61 days or more prior to arrival (91 days for Christmas/ New Year bookings).
Reservations cancelled less than 61 days prior to arrival are subject to a complete forfeiture of deposit to compensate the agent for the time and effort involved in making a booking and to compensate the owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have been turned down once a booking has been confirmed.
Notice of cancellation must be received by the agent in writing.
Final payments are non-refundable.
4. Advance Deposit
A 50 % non refundable deposit is required by the villa owner to secure the villa and must be received by the agency within 5 working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given to the client. If the deposit is not received within this time, the booking will be cancelled.
5. Changes Of Reservation
US$50.00 administration charge will be levied for any change/s for a villa reservation, which has been confirmed, and for which a deposit has already been paid.
6. Final Payment
Final payment is required 45 days prior to arrival ( 60 days for Christmas / New Year booking )
In the case of booking made less 45 days prior to arrival full payment is required within two days
7. Check In & Check Out Time
• Check in time 2 pm.
• Check out time 11 am
• Late check out prior to 6 pm will be a half night rate and past 6 pm incurs a full night rate.
8. Airport Transfer
Your reservation will include complimentary airport transfers (1 x arrival pick up and 1 x departure drop off plus luggage ).
Please note that additional transfer cars from or to Ngurah Rai International Airport and the Villa will be charged as follows:
• US$15 (location Seminyak, Oberoi, Canggu, Sanur )
• US$25 (location Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, North Sanur )
9. Car Rental With Driver
We strongly suggest our clients take a car with driver during their stay.
While staying in a private villa is generally superior to hotel accommodation, it does not lend itself to transportation by taxi. The system for street names and numbering in Bali is illogical. Often villas only have names. And visitors who have just arrived on the island will find it almost impossible to give directions to a taxi driver. It is also very difficult to call taxis to many villas, especially if they are located in rural areas.
The options for transportation are to self-drive or have a car with driver. Seminyak Bali Villas strongly recommends using a car with driver. There are a number of very valid reasons for this, based on our long experience on the island:
• Road conditions and the lack of driving rules – The traffic in Bali is chaotic and it is difficult to see any structure or rules for priority (largely because there aren’t any!)
• High Standards – All of our drivers have been through a training course, have a good command of English and most importantly possess mobile phones. This allows a large degree of flexibility in organizing your transportation.
• Bureaucracy – To drive legally in Bali , you must possess either an Indonesian license or a valid International driver’s license . Not having these one leaves you open to on the spot fines by traffic police.
• Local knowledge – Drivers possess an amazing amount of local information in terms of shopping, location of restaurants, other villas, beaches not found on normal tourist routes, etc.
• Safety – Having your own driver eliminates the risk of you getting lost. Bali has very bad signage in terms of road names. Also having a personal driver frees you from having to worry about the risks of driving after that extra sundowner.
• Protection – Late at night, taxis operate on a ‘no-meter’ policy, sometimes charging an extortionate amount for transportation. Any accident involving a foreigner and an Indonesian is (by local custom) the foreigner’s fault. By having a driver you sidestep this issue.
• Cost Above all else, a private car and driver is remarkably inexpensive in comparison to many holiday destinations.
Our recommendation to use a car and driver is based on years of experience including over a thousand groups who have stayed with us.
It should also be noted that Seminyak Bali Villas provides as part of its standard service, one pickup and one delivery for airport transfers. If people in your party are arriving at different times, you will be asked to pay for the additional transfers. However, if you have a driver that additional cost will not apply.
Whilst Seminyak Bali Villas makes every effort to ensure that brochure descriptions are accurate and that properties meet its required standards, Seminyak Bali Villas can not accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities, which are beyond its control. Nor can it accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of the property and its appearances, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions or owner’s negligence. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, car, and its contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday